This is the complete, official guide for the long distance walker or the weekend stroller wishing to walk the Hadrianís Wall Path, which is 84 miles in length.
The Official Trail guide contains –
- the entire route split into convenient sections.
- 1:25,000 Ordnance survey maps for each section, marked with points of special interest.
- walk to and from major archaeological sites off the main route.
- route information on each section, with colour photographs and notes on nearby features.
- background information on archaeology, local history, wildlife, geology, industry and land use.
- details on access and public transport, sources of further information and a list of places to visit on or near the route.
- the countryside access charter on your rights and responsibilities when out in the countryside.