Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to dispatch all stock items within two days (Monday to Friday), however if this is not possible we will contact you. We use Royal Mail (second class) for all consignments under £150.00 and Special Delivery or a Courier for any orders over this amount. We aim to keep all items on the website in stock, however if we have temporarily sold out of your chosen item we will contact you directly with an expected delivery date. If this is unacceptable you are free to re-select or cancel your order.
All items must be paid for in full before we can dispatch them or before bookings for walks/courses can be confirmed. Payments are made through Barclaycard CPI. This is a PCI compliant on-line payment system.
Postage and Packing
UK Mainland: All of our orders carry a £2 delivery charge unless otherwise stated or if the order only contains a course/walk booking or downloadable material.
If your delivery destination is beyond the UK mainland we will email you with the estimated delivery cost and you can then tell us if you wish to proceed with the order on that basis.
Returns and Refunds
Our Returns Policy
You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Any seals and packaging the product came in must be included and not damaged. Labels or tags must also be attached and any clothing must be unworn.
For specific rules apply regarding refunds of delivery charges, return shipping and other services, please see our refunds policy further down the page.
In the event of Shepherds Walks sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the original item to Shepherds Walks within 30 days. Shepherds Walks reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 30 days of the date on which Shepherds Walks confirms that a replacement will be issued.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If the item becomes defective (after 30 days of receipt)
- Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this may be required by the manufacturer, should there be a fault. The manufacturer will be in a better position than the retailer to offer assistance with technical problems affecting its products. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you will find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. In a case where the item has become defective after 30 days, you can of course contact us to obtain manufacturer contact details or returns information.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an "incorrect" item)
- As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item please call Shepherds Walks on 01830 540453 or e-mail us – email@example.com. Send the incorrect item back to us. If you want us to replace the item we sent you we'll send you the correct item as soon as we can. If not we will offer you a full refund.
Note: in the event of Shepherds Walks sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or incorrect item, you must return the original item to Shepherds Walks within 30 days of our e-mail confirming the issue of the replacement item. Provided you return this item to us within the 30 days, you will have nothing more to pay. If you do not return the original item to us by the end of the 30 day period, we reserve the right to charge an amount equal to the price of your original order to the payment card you used for the order.
Our Refunds Policy
Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.
When you send your item back to we'll process the returned item then notify you via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 - 10 days of our receiving your return. As we do not hold your card details on file we may have to contact you to get these, so we can refund a debit or credit card.
How Refunds Are Calculated
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged or defective, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
Shepherds Walks will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
• where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred at time of order.
• where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred.
• we will refund only standard (airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
• where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
• You will be liable and pay for the item to be returned to Shepherds Walks.
Items returned under the 30-day or 14-day returns guarantee
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
All Text and Images on this website (www.shepherdswalks.co.uk) are the property of Shepherds Walks. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
If you are unhappy about our products or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner.
We take privacy very seriously for more information click here